- We will be happy to repair/replace broken parts or parts that aren't functioning as intended. We do not supply "fix-it-yourself" parts, the item must be returned to us.
- Replacements for lost loose parts can be purchased from us.
- For normal wear and tear, we limit any work to returning the item to a safe condition. Cosmetic wear will only be dealt with to the extent we can reasonably do so. We are happy to try to fix your toy, however we cannot make parts match ones that have been aged and loved and worn for 10 or 20 or 40 years. Again, our goal is to get it functional, not do a museum quality restoration.
- Should the item be discontinued from our line, we will work to repair as best we can with parts that are available. If necessary, a comparable current item may need to serve as a replacement.
- Send to us, postage paid, at: Maple Landmark, 1297 Exchange St., Middlebury, VT 05753. We'll cover the return postage. No need to call in advance however you must include a letter inside indicating the problem with your complete address and phone or email. Returns for any other reason require advance contact.
- Questions? Call us at 1-800-421-4223.
← Back to Info Center