- We will be happy to repair/replace broken parts or parts that aren't functioning as intended. We do not supply "fix-it-yourself" parts, the item must be returned to us.
- Replacements for lost loose parts can be purchased from us.
- For normal wear and tear, we limit any work to returning the item to a safe condition. Cosmetic wear will only be dealt with to the extent we can reasonably do so.
- Should the item be discontinued from our line, we will work to repair as best we can with parts that are available. If necessary, a comparable current item may need to serve as a replacement.
- Send to us, postage paid, at: Maple Landmark, 1297 Exchange St., Middlebury, VT 05753. We'll cover the return postage. No need to call in advance however you must include a letter inside indicating the problem with your complete address and phone or email. Returns for any other reason require advance contact.
- Questions? Call us at 1-800-421-4223.
← Back to Info Center