If you are looking to have us quote something rather different than the things that are shown in this section, we will need a bunch of information. The more complete you are, the more accurately we can serve you. We do offer some design development and prototype services, strictly on a fee basis. Some of our typical questions you'll need to answer:
If your product incorporates intellectual property (patents, trademarks, copyrighted artwork), is it your responsibility to be sure you have the right to use it.
- The scope of the job—how much development is needed, is it similar to something we already do, are we doing all of the work or just the decoration, etc.
- The type of material—maple, pine, plywood, plastic, etc.
- The type or style of finish—paint, clear, gloss, rustic, etc.
- Time frame required—is it a rush or are you planning ahead? Also, please note that we are very busy from Labor Day to Christmas and may place a surcharge on jobs during that time period.
- Quantity desired—specific number or range for quote.
- Some sense of your expectation—price vs. quality vs. speed—as the old saying goes, you can have two of the three but not all.